Date Posted: 04/10/2023
Contract: Full-time, 39.5 hours per week
We are looking to expand our team with the addition of an experienced Microsoft developer / lead developer that has an appetite for technical design and the desire to develop their architect skills.
Do you have integration experience in BizTalk and Azure, coupled with a strong understanding of Logic Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Azure Functions, API Management and other Azure integration resources?
- 5+ years experience in BizTalk server design and development
- 2+ years experience in Azure Integration design and development
- Proven experience in translating a customer’s requirements into proven design patterns
- Proven experience in developing and deploying code from a high-level design, meeting SLA< budget and time constraints
- Experience in Azure DevOps, including developing and debugging Azure Pipelines for deploying Azure resources
- Experience in working with agile project methodologies
- Experience in developing and deploying the following Azure resources Logic Apps, Integration Accounts, Service Bus, Event Grid, API Management, Azure SQL, On-Premises Data Gateway, Enterprise Connectors (MQ, SAP etc.)
- Experience in writing and debugging Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Experience in some of the following: CI/CD, DevOps, Automation, .NET
- Experience acting in a consultancy role
- Experience in a similar Lead/Senior role
- Proven experience of PC, server and network administration and support
- Familiar with DB development
- Familiar with SaaS integration
- Strong knowledge of C#, web services including WCF SOAP services and REST services (using JSON)
- Strong understanding of Azure Messaging, Service Bus, Event Grid, and Event Hub
- Good overview of enterprise integration patterns (e.g. Batching, Convoys, Messaging)
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Functional knowledge of operating systems, applications, utilities
- Microsoft Azure certified a plus
Affinus recently celebrated a decade of supporting Microsoft customers. We were founded in 2007 by members of the original Microsoft BizTalk development team. As such we retain a close working relationship with Microsoft today.
In 2000, Microsoft released BizTalk Server. Since then, they’ve revised the product 10 times and approximately 10,000 customers worldwide still use it today. Affinus originated as a small consultancy to provide expertise in BizTalk integrations, and today supports medium and enterprise customers worldwide with their BizTalk estates.
In 2008 Microsoft announced Azure, their cloud computing platform, and have since been developing products for cloud-based integration. As a result, we were pioneers in collaborating with the early product development of Azure and today support the developer community with technical training, collaboration and a blog. Part of the Affinus mission is to inform the evolution of best practices for Azure based development and integration.
Interested in this role? Please apply using the form on this page.
No recruitment agencies please!