Affinus recently celebrated a decade of supporting Microsoft customers. We were founded in 2007 by members of the original Microsoft BizTalk development team. As such we retain a close working relationship with Microsoft today.
In 2000, Microsoft released BizTalk Server. Since then, they’ve revised the product 10 times and approximately 10,000 customers worldwide still use it today. Affinus originated as a small consultancy to provide expertise in BizTalk integrations, and today supports medium and enterprise customers worldwide with their BizTalk estates.
In 2008 Microsoft announced Azure, their cloud computing platform, and have since been developing products for cloud-based integration. As a result, we were pioneers in collaborating with the early product development of Azure and today support the developer community with technical training, collaboration and a blog. Part of the Affinus mission is to inform the evolution of best practices for Azure based development and integration.
Today Affinus provide expertise to both Azure and BizTalk customers across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments. Part of our offering is the unique ability to migrate BizTalk integrations to Logic Apps as a bespoke service.
Why Choose Affinus?
- Firstly, as a relatively small and focused consultancy, we provide a highly personal service and a level of engagement that our customers deeply appreciate.
- We are a Microsoft partner and expert contributors to the BizTalk and Azure developer communities.
- Our consultants have a wealth of experience of complex integrations in medium and large enterprises in the public and private sector.
- We work closely with our customer’s technical teams to ensure knowledge and skills transfer at every level of the development process.
- We can provide services to public sector clients thanks to our G-Cloud 10 listing.
- Embedded in our development process are years of best practice which ensure efficient integrations and automated deployments.
- Finally, we work with you every step of the way from business planning to post-deployment support.